It can be depressing sometimes when people don’t understand what you feel. They do their best to ask what’s wrong and understand you but they seemed blank on giving comfort and pieces of advice to you. You may think that life is not kind or life is pretty lonely for you. But no no no! Stop worrying. Have you forgotten God’s love, power and goodness? Now is the time for you to be so sure that God understands you. He knows the pain and struggles in your heart. He understands your feelings because that’s how powerful He is. Yes, that’s the kind of God we serve. Better smile now and read some these Bible verses to remind yourself that you’ll never be alone.
1. Psalm 112:6-7 “Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” (NIV)
2. Exodus 14:14 “The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” (NIV)
3. Nahum 1:7 “The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust him.” (NIV)
4. John 14:1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God.” (NIV)
5. 1 John 5:14 “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.” (NIV)
6. James 1:17 “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” (NIV)
7. Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.” (NIV)
Keep the faith and keep on going!